ScadaPack 357 & Unsigned Words

Joe_WaZoo

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all,

I have a customer who is using a ScadaPack 357 with some of our Banner wireless products. The ScadaPack seems to prefer Signed Words whereas all of the Banner products put out unsigned words. Does anyone know how in the ScadaPack software to create some unsigned words that we could map to the Banner IO products

Thanks,
Joe_WaZoo

Similar Topics

Hello, I’m still a novice when it comes to plcs, and I’m currently facing a problem I need help on. I’m on site at the moment, and connected to...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue connecting to a SCADAPack 357 over Ethernet for programming. I can connect by Modbus/USB fine. It has an Ethernet address...
Replies
Views
Greetings to All, In our project, we have SCADAPack 357 and it to be interface with GPS via Serial Communication RS 232. So I need to know how to...
Replies
Views
we are working SCADAPack 357 for some project. we have also completed project on SCADAPack 314,334.We can not go online to SCADAPack 357 by com2...
Replies
Views
Anyone have a back door to unlock a Scada Pack? I have the original program made 5 years ago. But since then someone put a password on the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom