MPK 800 for elevator control

fery

Dear all, any body can help me to solve my problem, i am repairing 2 lift control they using MPK 800 and FKP for car control. The problem is MPK 800 always "SYSTEM CHECK" when the car reach to the level position,all magnet level sensor very good, betwen MPK 800 and FKP they use 2 core cable with shielded on LT1,2 and Lts so if anybody have some idea please direct send to my email adress below:Thank you

email: [email protected]
Mobile phone: +62 813 729 196 75
regards,
fery

Thanks Ian, I have te kallmorgen mpk 800 pdf version but only 8 pages, and there is no explanation inside for "when the system check happen" and why this "system check" always happen at the time the car reach to the level position so I am confuse because there is no any fault massage before this "system check appears on MPK 800 display??should be there is reason for this??please any advise..thank you

I have as much knowledge on this as you do - Sorry

You need to got to the site and register -
I presume a PDF for the MPK800 may be available then.
- I do not use their equipment - so no need to register.

check if this level sensor is making ground, or no contact in system as the system will check itself whenever there is an error like the level is reached but not in time or the bottom safety is on but the heightsensor is still in between the levels.

Thanks shooter,sorry what do you mean level sensor making ground?? ok the level sensor use 24 VDC, so common should be go to 24VDC,then the contact go to car interface FKP module, do you think the contact short to the ground some time?? I have checked all the contact level sensor was very good.and for the bottom sensor it could be same problem for the upper sensor?? is it there is simple way to disable "system check" for temporary?? just to make sure this is related to level sensor or not.Thank you

Best regards,

fery