Speed Speed Monitoring . ? How does it work on the drives

bornwild

Hey all,

Our have some sew movi drives. One of the drives shows fault f08 . I checked up the manual it says speed monitoring. What does it actually mean. Did i overload the drive. The drive seems to run fine when the load is less but shows f08 but some extra load is put. Also how do i increase the deceleration time . I have mt manager but when i try to change it turns dark. please help

I found a cut from the manual:

Wiring from VFD to motor should be of suitable size and type to
carry up to 20 amps. Wire phasing is critical for correct
operation. Wires from U,V, and W from the VFD must go to U,
V, and W on the motor along with proper grounding. If phases
are not correct, the VFD will fault on “F-08” (Drive fault 08).

Did You check the motor wiring ? What is the current load while running and set overcurrent protection limit ?

Check Page 12:
http://www.sew-eurodrive.de/s_training/teachware/pdf/WB_MDX_Stoerungsuche_Spezielle_Fehler_en.pdf

Last edited: