Field wireable bayonet connectors

DUNK

Anyone know where I can purchase Field wireable bayonet connectors for an Allen Bradley MPL-B320P-SJ22AA servo motor? I started a project a while back and already ordered some of these things and for the life of me can't remember where I got them from. They are the female connectors that plugs into the motor.šŸ™ƒ

Similar Topics

I am not sure why this is requested, but it was asked. Currently I have one PLC , with one output to a relay, turning on a field equipment (just...
Replies
Views
Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Looking for a LIDAR sensor (2d) that we can use with a Siemens PLC for measurement, Would like to interface directly with 4-20mA or a Field bus...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am doing a project that involves a Ring Configuration with 1756-EN2TR with Field Fiber Device 1783-ETAP2F and 1783-ETAP1F. I am not...
Replies
Views
For Ethercat field IO-modules, like f.i. EP2308-0001 from Bechkhoff, you always have an Ethercat in connection and an Ethercat out connection, to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom