MPK 800 for elevator control

fery

I am still new on this MPK 800 elevator control, I want to ask about PE terminal on MPK 800 is it need to connect to the ground?? and if negtaive from DC power supply connect also connect to ground,because ground also using for welding equipment is it can make PLC MPK 800 spoilt?? anybody have idea on this??
thank you

regards,

fery

PE is - PROTECTIVE EARTH
earthing the -ve terminal is your choice -

Welding earth should be direct to your welder and as close the the device being welded as possible.
the current is too great to allow it to travel through your control wiring. Using the Machine frame is dependant on propper bonding.
Any problem with bonding will cause the weld current to travel through your control wiring and probably cook it.