InTouch 9.5 Log Viewer Question

just_lionel

Good Morning All,

Quick Question this morning. I have installed InTouch 9.5 on a new 2k3 Server. Seems I have everything working except Log Viewer. When you go to the Local under LogViewer you get the error message Unable to connect to Logger on 'computernamehere'.

Any ideas? I have googled and have tried the /execute /NOPAE with no avail. Trying to find SP1 to download, but can't find it anywhere to see if that would fix the issue.

Thanks in advance for the help

Similar Topics

Hi, I have problem with my SMC Log viewer. System: - MS Win XP SP2 - DASMBTCP driver - Wondeware InTouch 10.0 - disk pace on computer 270 GB -...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Customer wants analog faceplates really bad, even if we explained that it doesn't make much sense in his process. What he wants to see...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm wondering which road to go. Let say I have a bunch of analog values I need to display. Let's call them RTD1, RTD2, etc. for the example...
Replies
Views
Dear Readers, Maybe some of you has already encountered a similar problem and managed to find a solution for this. . In short, in my system...
Replies
Views
i check this log and i have information that during 'skipped time' the HMI screen isnt updating. 3332399 2014-01-10 오후 7:02:55 164 176 Info...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom