RSviewstudio

View studio contains- Site edition local , site edition Network and Machine edition

FactoryTalk View Studio is the development software used to create View ME and View SE applications.

If you buy View Studio for ME then you can only program ME application. If you buy View Studio SE then you can program:
  • Site Edition stand-alone (local) applications
  • Site Edition Network (distributed) applications
  • Machine Edition applications
Now, if you ask what is the difference between those, you can rest assured you will get links to the Rockwell website.

OG

now I understand also thanks.
I am setting up a PV to talk to a Twido
So need E/net functions. it is seemless.