Signal Output

sheryl86_ann

Greetings!

If I will run my output signal from relay and bring it into one location of around 300 meters far, will it still be energize? I am just curious on geting drop / losses on wiring a signal.This is for monitoring purposes.

Thank you very much for feedbacks.

Depends on the type and make of relay

IDEC Subminiature SPDT relay with 1.5va coil burden - no problem.

Had this discussion in the shop years ago and grabbed a 1000' box of 24ga. telephone wire and drove the relay just fine

with a 300 mtr run I would be worried about induced voltages from other sources.so consider a shielded cable.
You may energise the relay only to find it stays energised.

Similar Topics

Hello Friends, I am looking for a way to take my PID Output( it is the result of my PI Algorithm in Real format) and generate a PWM Signal in...
Replies
Views
i have a question, is there a way to convert 6 outputs of ge fanuc to a number on lcd tb screen by usb or hdmi? so for example if Q34 becomes...
Replies
Views
Good day guys, am new here Am using a 1765-Of8 analog output card to sent 0-5v signal for a remote setpoint to a temperature controller of 1-5v...
Replies
Views
I don't know what to think about this... When a "finger car" travels over a bump, there is a spike in the output Q1.3 (24 vdc output). I've...
Replies
Views
I know of and have used the pot to analog signal condtioners. I am looking for the opposite. I need to convert a 0-5V (or 0-10V, or 4-20MA) to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom