Analog output signal in 1v -5volt

praiserq

Good day guys, am new here

Am using a 1765-Of8 analog output card to sent 0-5v signal for a remote setpoint to a temperature controller of 1-5v input signal. The output card signal type is both mA and volt with -10 to 10v range.

When I change the input type to volt and input the scaling of 0- 5v and 0-100 engineering unit. I read 20v in the output channel.

What am I not getting right?

Similar Topics

All, This should be easy but I'm finding it difficult. I have an older OEM piece of equipment that I need to send a 0-5 vdc analog command...
Replies
Views
Greetings, My company is working on a panel for an OEM and it is the first time we are using the Micro800 family - specifically the Micro850 with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing a problem. I want your help to sort out the problem. I am programming a PID temperature control loop in 9030 PLC. PID loop has...
Replies
Views
Hello! Hope you are great. I need to make a change in a PLC with ladder logic. I will mount a analog valve and I need to control it in ramp up...
Replies
Views
I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom