loading my panelvierw software

showshocka

hey guys....something completely wipped my panel view 1400e out...it's asking me to reload the firmware back on it when it boots up. how can i do this? ....i have to software back up for the line but how would i reload the "firmware" like its asking thanks!!!!BIG TIME....broke down status like right now.....Thanks again....

I think the firmware comes with Panelview Standard software. It's not a good sign when it says it's missing it's firmware.

Oops, you have an enhanced PV which uses the PV 1400e software. I think it still might be part of that software package. I'll see if it's posted on the RA website somewhere.

ok. I have this old panelview 1400e that has the firmware on it...what are the steps i take to download the sofware backup to it...it's giving me a com port error that it "cannot obtain com port".........do i use Rslinx?..I do see that panel builder has its ownn configs also thouhg and where am i sending it to the memory 1,2 or patition 1,2???? iam on the "transfer application" screen on the touch sreen, so it's waiting...thanks

Last edited:
I found that mathching the com port in the downloader settings in the Panel Builder Program to your serial com port settings in device hardware on your CPU will also help. Thanks guys.....