PLC kit for learning

I want to build a PLC kit at home for learning, dont know which brand of affordable PLC go with cx programmer ?

If you are buying new, I would think one of the Micro PLCs would be the most affordable. Assuming your CX-Programmer is recent enough to program them. i.e. CP1, CPM1, CPM2. The other option would be E-Bay for a C200H Series. They sometimes show up fairly cheap.

Stu....

Similar Topics

I am working on setting up my own 1756 B series PLC rack, power supply 1756-PB75 /B, 1606-XLS480E -redundant 24 DC power supply, controller...
Replies
Views
How Much will the starter Kit for Wago PLC will cost ? I would like to have Digital Input output 8 each and analoge input and output 2 channel...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I bought (ALLEN BRADLEY MICROLOGIX 1000 PLC TRAINER ~ PLC TRAINING STARTER KIT WITH LESSONS FOR RSLOGIX 500) and I am planning to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to start learning PLC programming so I am looking for some starter kit. I am considering either Siemens S7 1200 PLC Trainer -...
Replies
Views
Dear all members i want to share my problem with you for getting the right solution as this is the best place to do so. I want to design Siemens...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom