Modbus of Altivar 21

temp2005acc

Hi,

I need to read/write several parameter registers through Modbus (Modbus TCP to be excact) like some preset speed settings, acceleration, deceleration, etc.

I am stuck on how to read/write to any arbitrarily chosen addresses at once, i.e. I create and compose my HMI page to have some tags for those addresses. If I only create one tag (one address) the page successfully reveal and write its content. Seems that no more tags/address are allowed. I have checked using modbus tools (simply modbus, modscan) and they gave the same results.

Has anyone succeded to overcome this? Have I missed something?

PS. The manual says I can read/write inderect addresses defined in param. F875-F879 but the purpose/addresses are stricly limited (i.e. status, output freq, etc). I have no problem with this, but this is not I am looking for.

ACC