Wonderware - Display Value

alfredob

Hi all, first of all im would like to apologize for my english, is not my native languaje.
I was wondering if someone could help me with this. Im doing a project in archestra ide, and i would like to know if i can show on the graphic of my symbol, the item adress or reference Example: DB1,X4.1. i want to know if that is possible.

And another problem (all of this is on the graphic editor of archestra) how can i open a new window, and close the current window at the same time.

Im Using Archestra Ide 3.1

i´ve attached an image of my problem, would be great if someone could help me, thanks in advance.

Window.jpg

Hi all, first of all im would like to apologize for my english, is not my native languaje.
I was wondering if someone could help me with this. Im doing a project in archestra ide, and i would like to know if i can show on the graphic of my symbol, the item adress or reference Example: DB1,X4.1. i want to know if that is possible.

And another problem (all of this is on the graphic editor of archestra) how can i open a new window, and close the current window at the same time.

Im Using Archestra Ide 3.1

i´ve attached an image of my problem, would be great if someone could help me, thanks in advance.

nvm problem solved

Hi

I would like to find out if in your solution your a address was specified within the your ArchestrA Object as a String UDA, or did you pull this data from your IOServer?.
We are doing something similar, what was your approach?

Rheinhardt