C# connecting with InTouch.

MrNobody

Hi,
I'm was wondering, is there a possible way to connect programs written in C# or C++ to InTouch?

I know that there is a way to connect PLCSIM to InTouch by using nettoplcsim. Similarly, how do I connect program written in C# or C++ to InTouch? Do I have to write my own OPC server? If that is the only way then is there any free library that I can use?

Please advice..
Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi We have a project that is based on an AB 1769-L33ER and I need to connect this to our InTouch 2014 Scada system. We have installed the latest...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am trying to connect to a server using Distributed Name Manager and assigning InSQL Provider for trending purposes. I've set up the...
Replies
Views
Greetings! Our IT Dept. is forcing us to migrate from Wonderware's SCADAlarm to WIN-911. SCADAlarm is not Win7 compliant and since that's the...
Replies
Views
Hi. I am completely new to Intouch and Logix5000 I want to connect and Simulate RS Logix5000 with Intouch. What drivers I need to configure in...
Replies
Views
Hello! Has anyone connected Intouch with PLC MTL? supposed to do with the "Universal IO Server" (stacserver.exe) but i can not establish the link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom