What Exactly Is Needed To Run WinCC 7.0

hein123

Hi again

What is needed to run wincc 7.0 of a IPC477 PC using TCP/IP with a 319 PLC?
I have tried everything exact the way that does work :)

I know how to create a tag and setup a connection is just the part to actually connect. I know my communication parameters on the PC is correct as I can connect to the PLC when using WinCC Flex.

Please any advice would be appreciated

That problem my fixed, now I have another problem :)

When I do a basic project on my laptop and then just transfer the program to the IPC panel pc, it does not want to run.
It show that I can't run the program because I do not have access, but I am admin

Any suggestions?

The WinCC project MUST have the same name of your new PC. This might be the problem.

I have sorted the problem. After naming everything (PC / DOMAIN, etc) exactly the same. Still no luck.

However the solution was to copy the entire program (STEP 7 + WINCC) and then place them in exactly the same folder.
THis was the solution :)