SLC500 Pulse train needed

ajayjv1985

hey, i'm a beginner in Allen Bradley PLC. I am doing a conversion of program from Mitsubishi PLC to Allen Bradley SLC 500. i needed to generate a pulse train of 1 sec gap, and of width 1 sec. I think it is done using TON and TOF timers, but i dont know how. please reply. i need help.
thanx

AJ

Use a 2-second timer.

put -|/|- Timer.DN in front of it.

On another rung, -( )- your output bit when the Timer.ACC is greater than half the .PRE

Or,

Use a 1-second timer.

put -|/|- Timer.DN in front of it.

On another rung, Timer.DN bit fires a Counter CTU instruction.

The Counter.ACC bit 0 will give you a better square wave than the above.

There are loads of ways to do what you want, but you haven't said how accurate it needs to be.