Coming back after a long time...

testsubject

Hi all,

I am making a comeback to the packaging industry after a 4 year hiatus and was looking for some pointers. My experience was primarily with AutomationDirect's product line and I see a lot of companies looking for AB (Contrologix) programming experience. I did have some experience programming AB's SLC-500 Brick but that was it. Is there anything special about the ControlLogix code I should be aware of relative to the AD's DirectSoft?

Thanks in advance,

Bob

Similar Topics

Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
I'd like people's opinions on which manufacturer of hardware they prefer. We are an aerospace manufacturing facility that does little to no SCADA...
Replies
Views
I had a 5/01 CPU give a CPU Fault. It lost the program and I was not able to establish communication with it. I replaced it with a 5/03 we had in...
Replies
Views
Hi as a beginner am learning about the G120 (CU240e-2pn) controlled by 1200plc 1-how can i interpret the hex values coming from the vfd...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, After many, many hours of setup/testing/tuning/etc I'm happy to announce our brand new shiny PLC forum is coming out of beta and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom