Help on Unity Pro XL - Simulation

nooruh

Friends,

I am working in UnityPro XL and Vijeo Citect.., I need to help one of my frinds doing a research on Fibre Optic Sensor Applications. Fiber Optical Instrumentation System (FOIS) and Principle of operation of Fiber Bragg grating (FBG) sensors.
Need to simulate the sensor and related wafeform for a demonstration purpose. can this simulation be done using Unity Pro and Citect?... I hope any experts can advice me....Kindly help.....

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a request from client as follows, There's one PID for Control valve which would be controlling on basis of temperature. One...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I'm hoping someone here has a trick for viewing/reporting tag values from the .DTX files saved from the PLC using Unity Pro XL? We...
Replies
Views
Trying to figure out how to find/build a retentive timer. Any help much appreciated.
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am developing HMI screens for a Wastewater Treatment Plant which is using Modicon M580 PLCs that are running Unity Pro XL version...
Replies
Views
Anyone have experience using Unity Pro function block MUX command words to read serial data? We are upgrading from an Allen Bradley PLC 5/40 to a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom