a short good paper

molhem_1

Hi everybody

I need a very good paper to translate,also i want it to be as short as possible.
can anybody help me as soon as possible?

You can look in the TAB "learn PLC's" in the head of this page.. or are you looking something special?
You have to give much more information before we can help you!
Where do you need this information for?

Jack

i need an article for taking a certificate.i have to translate it so i want a short(about 2 sheet!!!) one about use of plc and anything else...just an article!

Sounds like he's looking for an article to translate into his language to use as a term paper assignment for final certification. Lazy!

I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say this is to demonstrate his ability in technical translation and not a presentation of the final article as his own original work.

It might be a touchy subject, but if Bernie is correct Molhem_1 could search the forum for "Stuxnet" and find a lot of linked articles.

Read his other posts. 'I want, fetch me, bring me' and all quickly too.

No benefit of my doubt :)

Bear in mind English isn't his native tongue, I'd hate to see how my attempts at asking a similar question would come over in Persian.

Just my $0.02

Molhem,

Here is a 3-page article, "Specifications for the Phase III Motor Tester". I wrote and own this article, so there is no problem with copyrights or trademarks.