Short sellers - Cut your losses before the year end

We can save that for the PM's :)

Oh, I was just kidding, but am contemplating adding a stripped down 1320 Challenger this spring. Then I can use the new Weld Wheels and the Mickey's on that and keep the Orange car for going to meetings and such.

I went to one, no parking spot, so called the guy that orchestrated the meeting. Said I'm driving an Orange car and can't find a parking spot. He saw my car going around the lot, he responded, well you didn't say it was a Challenger... just go to the Executive parking lot and we'll open the gate for you. Yep, there be perks!

I mean all the words I write.
I'm not discounting that. Just struck me as a weird statement. You can drive an EV and still be wasteful. Lots of hypocritical people on the topic of going green (not saying you are). I think more people would have open ears, but when there are people that think sailing everywhere is going to fix things, people tend to stop listening...

I see self driving as the first step to traffic management. People are notoriously bad at cooperative driving and it only takes a few to really screw up traffic.

Imagine having a super computer that coordinates traffic on the main highways in cities.

Yes! This is another huge benefit that will eventually evolve from self-driving cars. Much more efficient traffic! All that backed up traffic in these big cities during rush hour where it takes 3 hours to travel 20 miles? Yeah, that goes away, or at the very least becomes much better. And then think about all the Nth-order benefits that derive from that, if you can.

But you still have all these scared people, yes SCARED, that have been watching too many "Terminator" movies, etc. Yeah, I won't go there as I'll get emotional and go off on a rant, but I will say this -

Anyone here scared, please stand up and be recognized.

We're going full circle back to the horse and carriage.......bags to collect their feces and flatus to dump into the onboard reactor that will convert methane to natural gas to power the generator for all the electronic luxuries. Now we just need to engineer horses that fly. Lol

$82 Billions market cap today! Almost as big as GM & Ford combine.

Shocking?

Exuberant?

I was totally shocked. Who would have thought that they could build a car assembly plant in less than a year.
It would have taken GM atleast 3-5 years to accomplish such task for sure.

The Mad Money host was even more exuberant, he think with its growth TSLA can surpass that.
It was the same surreal feeling when Coke & Pepsi surpassed US Steel, GM and Ford back then.