how do i set up analog scalling on PLC omron CS1G-CPU45

kartika

i'm a newer in PLC programming...
anyone please help me about how to do analog scalling in PLC, please sent me an example the ladder for this program coz i realy confuse about it, i have a transmitter 4-20mA, its control a level by an actuator 0-100%, with PID control
i am using PLC omron CS1G-CPU45H,analog input module CS1W-AAD161-V1, analog output module CS1W-DA08C
thanks for the attention...

Do a Search on here for "Omron Scaling", and you will find lots of examples and discussions.

Stu....

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
I am facing an issue module 1756-OF8 is showing the minor fault = recoverable in the module info.How can i reset it?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a ABB ACS 550 VFD, and I'm reading current from the first analog output (AO1). The range I'm using is 0 to 66 amp, 4 mA to 20 mA...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm trying to add an analog input module to my Click plc to attach some potentiometers to. I can't seem to get any data in my system...
Replies
Views
I have an MKS 1179A Mass Flow Controller connected to a Rockwell Automation analog expansion module 1762-IF2OF2. The output from the MKS1179A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom