Automation Direct EA7-T8C with S7315-2pn/dp

Programmer4

I am trying to get the communication going with ethernet between the Automation Direct EA7-T8C touchscreen with the Siemens S7315-2pn/dp which is ethernet. I have configured so that I can communicate to the plc and to the touchscreen with the laptop, but the touchscreen does not communicate with the S7315 PLC. Is there something that I need to do in Simatic Manager or C-more software? The only communication problem that I have is that the plc will not communicate with the EA7-T8C touchscreen.

Similar Topics

I've got a Automaton Direct EA7-T6CL+13812B141 HMI and am using C-more programming V 2.78. I've tried using a usb cable, Ethernet crossover cable...
Replies
Views
dear friends, i have an HMI Automation Direct EA7-T12C, it shows NO USER Program when i do power up. It was not having a CF card, but i got one...
Replies
Views
The screen is dark, and only the power indicator light is on in the back of the unit. There's no compact flash card. I believe it's toast, but...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all- I have a unique challenge using a customers Direct logic 06 PLC. This customer has a DC motor operating at 10 RPM which is turning a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom