Siemens CU_0_60 drive question

arocon

In Siemens CU_S_060 drive program Inputs/Outputs(Isolated Digiral inputs) are connected as follows

X122 terminal 1 connected with green circle and parameter is written p2082[8]. But when i hover cursor upon it it showws r722 CO/BO: CU status bit is interconnected with CU p2082[8]. After parameter BO symbol which is connected with not and not connected with a gray circle. Besides gray circule one box with no input.

Can anyone tell me what is that meaning ?

Similar Topics

We have three machines, and a LOT of Siemens Master Drives. Along with Siemens PLC's etc. etc. etc. Two of the drives were on one 'common...
Replies
Views
i have a cnc lathe which used simodrive 611 from siemens , we have an orignal card came with the machine about more than 12 years which is...
Replies
Views
We use Sinamics S-120 for conveyor system. I am getting one roller table overspeed fault. I am very new on drive. Could anyone tell me how to...
Replies
Views
I am using a Siemens Masterdrive Vector control inverter drive. Control is by a S7-414 DP-2 through profibus. I want to jog the drive forward...
Replies
Views
Kindly, has anyone tried to control Lenze servomotors with Siemens S120 drives ? Any special hints ? Have some concerns for the resolver and servo...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom