Magelis Vijeo Designer Toolchest

smiller

Hi All,
I have started developing an application using Vijeo Designer V 4.6.0 and the Toolchest is empty. Can anyone tell me if the Toolchest features and graphics are supposed to be included with the software or is it an option that Schneider charges extra for?

Thanks.
Steve

Steve,

I'm pretty sure they should be included as standard (don't remember doing anything special when installing Vijeo).

The only thing that wasn't immediately obvious (at first) was that you had to hover over the green 'Toolchest Folders' icon (see picture attached) to get the sub-folders to expand. Apart from that, it should be available as standard. I am now using version 5.1 but i'm sure this feature existed in previous installs.

Hope this helps.

Rob

2011-07-31_105318.png

Thanks for the reply Rob. I had the panes arranged so that they were covering the toolchest folders. I'm feeling rather non-smart right now! Thanks again.

Steve

Steve,

You're welcome. Like I said the default layout wasn't blindingly obvious the first time I used it either...!

Anywhere near Gilbert?

Rob