EZLogic Conveyors

We have some here and there. They're very trouble free and reliable. Every once in a great while a module will die and need to be replaced. We haven't installed any, they come already wired into contractor-installed conveyor sections.

I have been around a LOT of these conveyors. Be aware; if you're getting older conveyor, that there are three different generation of the EZLogic conveyor. They don't mix and match the modules. If you're buying new conveyor, that obviously won't apply.

we have 5 different conveyor manufactures here at our plant.i would have to say hytrol is one of the best.the gen2 controls are harder to program if they are mounted under the conveyor.has to be programmed on the key pad gen3 can be done with computer.they also have a cloning feature which is nice.

What kind of product are you moving and what kind of facility is this in?

The reason I am asking is that I would never have installed these at a previous job. At that place, the conveyors acted as stops to the forklifts, and were climbed on and around regularly. In addition, pulling off the product (tires) results in side guides being bent and conveyor frames being beaten against.

My feeling about these have nothing to do with the conveyors themselves, but instead the practice of running all the controls and power down the side in cables.

Just out of curiosity, are these 24VDC conveyor motors or a higher voltage (like 3 pahse 480 VAC)?

we make and ship books.motors are 480 3 phase the sensors are 24dc.ours came from hytrol with a 120ac to 24dc power supply mounted in a enclosure.only have a coulpe of fork lifts and if they seen you climbing on them you would get wrote up for a safety violation.we do get alote of cardboard dust that can buildup on the sensor if it is mounted under the rollers on the lineshaft model.for time to time you do have to change the air bladders on the brake for the rollers.we also run 24/7