Schneider expert advice needed pleaseeeeee!!!

aamir baig

dear all,

i am having difficulty in getting my TWIDO (TWDLCAA40DRF) in communicating with my master gateway PLC QUANTUM 140 CPU 651 60 through connexium (Ethernet interface).

at my master PLC i have an NOE module 140 NOE 771 01 which is not scanning the inputs at the the TWIDO COntroller end.

SCHNEIDER EXPERT ADVICE NEEDED so that i can explain my system and come to a solution.

PLEAAASEEEEE HELPPPP!!!!

;)

I don't know anything about the Twido but I have used the NOE modules on the Quantum. Can you post your Unity file? What about network settings...are the IP addresses / subnet masks setup correctly? A Wireshark trace would be helpful too, but if that is hard to get you can look at other things first.

you will need to setup the twido E/net port
there is a standard setup - top of me head cant remember.
look in twido suit manual - setup PLC and change e/net set up
OR you may need to modify port via the serial comms

thanks for the replies people

twido and quantum is communicating with the PC on individual basis through TWIDOSOFT and UNITY PRO respectively.but i want I/O scanning of twido I/O's in quantum through UNITY PRO.

twido controller----> connexium-----> NOE----> QUANTUM MODICON PLC

i want the exchange of data from right to left.

please help.....