Mitsubishi HMI programming and Analog module

bayeibrahima

Hello guys
I have two "silly" questions
First, I want to monitor the current temperature of the heater through an HMI,please can someone tell how to do?
Second; I use GX Devellopper version 8.0; but I don't see the "wizard" in order to configure the temperature module; does it mean that I must use an additional software?
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Best regards
NB/ I have a FX-0N plc

the HMI will monitor the numeric value of a word.
You need to convert your analogue input in the PLC first then simply monitor your converted value

Thank you for your reply Iant
I'm new on analog value processing.
"You need to convert your analogue input in the PLC" you said,
but how can I do to achieve this
In other terms can you tell me a link where I can get docs in order to achieve what you said
Best regards

Please send your Email address to my PM and I'll forward relevant info to you - sorry for the delay
It is not easy because of the scaling functions -
Please let me know your parameters
i.e.
4~20 ma
= 0 - 100%
or 0 - 100.0%
or 5.555 - 230.00 for example

On mitsubishi analog cards you have to use the TO & From Functions, if you go to the mitsi automation website there are documents for all mitsubishi plc's
The TO instruction writes configuration data to the module & the From instruction reads the data from the module, these are called BFM registers the TO/From instruction writes either fixed data or data held in registers to/from the module
Here is a link to the website
http://www.mitsubishi-automation.com/frame.php?file=products/products.html

Hi Parky
I have sent the manuals to him and am conversing with him via email.
thanks for your input and please keep helping

Thank you for your different replies parky,Iant and the others
Iant sent to me a doc that I'm reading since a few days
Thank for all

Good point Mickey - I sent Ba the english manual - 11mb
and posted this reference [FONT=&quot]Have a look at page 406 in the Prog PDF[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](Section 9.3)[/FONT]

He needs help in French - not my language but is understanding the

programming
Also asked for clarification on D100 and K180
D - is a word K - constant
so just basic help.

Sorry Mickey - other people also need this info - fair comment

[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

oh very good Iant
all will be clear now. I've had some details I've never had before
Thank you very much