How to change the memory on CPM2A from wonderware intouch 10

raindra

hey guys, i have big problem with CPM2A,my lecturer wants me to set memory on CPM2A from wonderware. I have no clue,šŸ™ƒ
Thanks before

Wonderware help should tell you. I have never used Wonderware so cannot help further.
I would imagine you will have to have an Omron driver and I/O device configured in Wonderware.

Similar Topics

Hi All, I am using Pac sytem in which i am using IC695RMX128. I want to know which fiber optic cable should i use for it?? Single Mode or...
Replies
Views
Hello people, I have question regarding download of Step 7 program to S7-300 PLC. Program is placed on memory card (I think 256 KB, but that is...
Replies
Views
I have two identical machines running similar HMI projects, the only difference is one is done in FactoryTalk View Version 10 and the other is...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can give me some guidance or confirmation of what I need to do. We have a FactoryTalk SE program that I need to change the IP...
Replies
Views
Hey all, i have a panelview screen (image attached), with 4 items on it. Program 1, Program 2, ...3, ...4. The PLC i am using is a compactlogix...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom