rs logix lite or rs emulate

jtashaffer

Rs logic lite or rs emulate will not work on my computer. I am using windows xp. Is there a download that will work?

XP Home or Pro?

Rockwell does not officially support XP Home.

Although there have been some here say it has worked with some Rockwell products.

Can you elaborate on the phrase "will not work" ?

Is there an error message ?
Does installation fail ?
Does the software fail to start ?
Does the software close unexpectedly ?
What revisions of each software package are you using ?
What Edition (Home, Pro) and Service Pack of Windows are you running ?

This book is on my reading list this month.

Last edited:
It gives me a error message after I wait for it to download the software. I do have Windows xp home. If Ab doesn't support it than that is why it didn't work.

What error message does it give? Is it an error when you are downloading, or is it an error when you are trying to install it?