RSLogix Micro Starter Lite, RSLinx Classic Lite and RSLogix Emulator500

CaptJag

I've created a test program in Micro Starter Lite and attempting to set up communications with the emulator and run the program. In the emulator500 program, when I navigate to the .rss file and attempt to open it, I receive the error "This SLC program must be compiled before it can be emulated." How do I compile the program. I'm uncertain if these programs are compatible. I've been having a problem finding a platform to learn basic PLC programming of Allen Bradley systems that is clear. I've gotten stuck with TLP LogixPro Simulator because it doesn't explain a lot of things so a beginner can understand it.

Similar Topics

Hello, first assignment with A-B stuff. The CPU is a MicroLogix 1000. Have a serial interface, so RS Linx Classic to edit the driver (AB-DF1) with...
Replies
Views
Oh, I hope someone can help! I have one little problem holding me up from studying this weekend. I'm using Rslogix micro starter light, it's a...
Replies
Views
I am using RSlogix Micro Starter for a personal project and currently have it installed on a desktop computer. Soon I will be moving my project...
Replies
Views
Well, the title kind of speaks for itself, but I'm curious if the micro starter lite version of logix 500 is still around, every link I've tried...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am new to Allen Bradely PLCs. I am trying to communicate the RSLogix Micro Starter Lite and RSLogix Emulate on EMU500-1 driver (no...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom