Message Display & Multistate Indicator differences

giajubo

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who, day by day make this forum the best PLC reference for any matter.

Now down to business, I have a great doubt here, I'm new to PanelBuilder32 and I can't really find any difference beetween a "Message Display" and a "Multistate Indicator". So if someone know any, I would really appreciate it if you let me know.

Thanks in advance.

That's right, I also checked if there was a difference about the data type they support, but it seems to be the same, another try was checking for file types, Bit, Integer... but no luck, they support the same data and file type.

Will keep looking for any difference.

Best of regards,

Gibram

Similar Topics

Is there a way to add a local message display to Studio 5000 View Designer? If its there, Iā€™m not finding it. I have used them in older versions...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a fairly simple project where I need the ability to display some basic fault messages. The scope of this project does not justify...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been lurking here for awhile and can usually find the answers to my problems. I'm doing my first PanelView application using...
Replies
Views
Hi, Looking for an alternative to the InView units. Have seen the red lion, EZ marquee etc & am also considering a small HMI but my instinct for...
Replies
Views
I use PanelView Plus 7 Graphic Terminals Model: 2711P-T10C22D8S-B PLC: Compact Logic 1769-L36ERM Tag ER[4].8 -> ON, the message is "1046 Abnormal...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom