PeakHMI AND its realibility?

jcp

Hi experts;
Any friend use the PeakHMI and on what application? Whats its realibilty? I wantto use it on Gas turbine control and performance calculation. How you guys purchase it?
Please guide me.
Thanking u i will remain

Hi experts;
Any friend use the PeakHMI and on what application? Whats its realibilty? I wantto use it on Gas turbine control and performance calculation. How you guys purchase it?
Please guide me.
Thanking u i will remain

Hello,

I have found it has been VERY reliable, I have installed it on a couple applications also sold a lot of them and heard nothing but good things from our customers

See here http://ind-concepts.com/PeakHMI.htm

You can also download a demo version and give that a try see here http://ind-concepts.com/Support_and_Downloads.htm (scroll to the bottom of the page)

Send me a email if you need more help or information

Best regards
Mark

Hi There,

We have purchased and installed over 30 copies of PeakHMI to date. We have found the product to be reliable and robust. Many of features in this product you will not find in any other product. We implemented it on over 200 gas wells and salt water disposal sites in the Barnett Shale. These sites are typically un-manned, but allow the operator to remote desktop in and view and control the sites. These sites include Emergency Shutdown (ESD) Control, as well as data acquisition and control. The communications used on these installations was Modbus TCP/IP and Modbus RTU (RS845). We have developed and tested some of the other interfaces as well. Other applications we have used it on are a boiler combustion control system front end to Siemens 353's controllers. We are currently finishing development for Boiler and SCR controls for Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) which interface to Rockwell's Compact and Control Logix family of controllers.

Hope this helps in your decision.
Best Regards,
Gary
http://www.icstexas.com

PeakHMI

Hello,
I am a process controls tech and control systems administrator at a Cryogenic Gas Processing facility. I also own my own business doing automation for local businesses and residents. I use many different “tools” in both professions, some just at the gas plant, and some just with my business, and PeakHMI is one of those tools I use at both places.
At the plant, I have installed and implemented PeakHMI on a PC in the control room as a remote HMI station for several compressor stations networked together, some of these stations over 5 miles from the control room, communicating via Ethernet and serial radios.
Here are some of my favorite things about PeakHMI:
1) Unlimited tags
2) Easy to use and configure
3) Fast implementation
4) Great graphic tools and capabilities
5) Tending
6) Reporting
7) Many protocols included for many devices
8) Scripting capable
9) Alarming
10) Low cost
11) AAA+ tech support
I could go on for awhile about PeakHMI, in all aspects of the above, and I have only scratched the surface of PeakHMI. Truly, I don’t have anything bad to say about it. There has been a few times that I couldn’t get things to work right and/ or didn’t understand something, upon emailing tech support, these issues were immediately resolved, generally less than about an hour upon my email I was contacted.
I would just like to say, that for recording data and performing Performance Calculations off of data in the PLC (Compressor Package), I think it would work great. In my opinion, the capabilities of PeakHMI make it better than a standard HMI package. With the capabilities of the analog and digital boards a whole new realm of possibilities are opened up to the user. Also, PeakHMI is always being updated and new features added.
I have had PeakHMI in service for over a year now and I have found it to be very reliable. The weakest point in the system is the computer that you install it on. If you install it on a cheap, slow, and worn out PC, you are going to have problems with reliability because of the computer itself, not because of PeakHMI. PeakHMI doesn’t require a power horse of a computer or anything like that, I am just saying that the better the computer, the more reliable the system.
Eric

:nodi:

+1 for PeakHMI.

I recently installed my first application using PeakHMI with a CompactLogix L23E Processor to monitor our display our power usage. While it has only been running for a couple of months, it has been 100% reliable so far. I found it pretty easy to use and Mark @ PeakHMI was always ready to help and answer my questions.

Steve

Hi;
How and where from you purchase the full version? Paypal is necessary or any other option to purchase by hand and visit office?
Please any other option to purchase it?
regards

Hi;
How and where from you purchase the full version? Paypal is necessary or any other option to purchase by hand and visit office?
Please any other option to purchase it?
regards

You can use a credit card or paypal direct from our website, you can also use bank transfers... send me a email if you need more information

Best regards
Mark

EDIT: The other Mark :)

what is ur email address. I think bank transfer is easy for me becuase i have no Visa or credit card.

I've had this program running the intercoms, doors, lights, etc. at at detention facility for 10 months without a single problem. Programming was easy to learn and the author is very helpful.