Head to Head Challenge - AdvancedHMI vs PeakHMI

Is install time really such a big deal compared to how the program works once it is installed? Normally I would say no, but after spending 2+ 12 hour days installing Factory Talk + dependencies I would reconsider.

Is install time really such a big deal compared to how the program works once it is installed? Normally I would say no, but after spending 2+ 12 hour days installing Factory Talk + dependencies I would reconsider.
LoL, did you install from CD.

I copied RA stuff to hard-drive before installing, cut down my install time by 5 folds.

Such a side-by-side comparison done in the same way on multiple platforms will be very interesting.
Much better than watching the original vendors own propaganda sales videos.
I really think a set of videos showing the exact same tasks on all the different platforms could be a very valuable resource for someone starting to evaluate the different packages. Could even be useful to seasoned users that may discover a new way to do the task.

Well, I volunteer to do the task for WinCC Flexible and WinCC v13.
Anyone else ?
WinCC would be good to see. If a few of the other's were done such as Ignition, Wonderware, Indusoft, etc. it would give good insight on how the different packages accomplish the same tasks.

WinCC would be good to see. If a few of the other's were done such as Ignition, Wonderware, Indusoft, etc. it would give good insight on how the different packages accomplish the same tasks.

I doubt that would happen, but let's see. I wonder if Red Lion pretty much smoked a number already.