LexiumOverDevicenet(Schneider)RSlogix5000 Communication fails

dcovemac

Hello all,

I'm having a problem with a Lexium Servo Drive (LXM32D18N4) from Shneider,
It is controlled via a controller who gives direction and start command to the drive, this via simple I/Q communication however, all other functions are controlled via the main PLC (in this case an L63 AB) who gives speed, reset fault command, halt, etc. The problem is while running the drive only listens to his DI for control. I can modify the speed via DN if I sent a cyclic "explicit message" but this doesn't seem a good way of working to me. Even bigger problem, the fault reset via DN simply doesn't work when going into error while running.
Does this come familiar to anyone or am I missing something, so far I haven't gotten any luck finding a solution.

thx in advance