help with a sample ladder diagram logic

gokhalevikram

G
hi all,
i am a master student who is working on this internship in here...and i have a project in which i have to make a sort of a electronic gear box...by making use of the inputs from two encoders on two different shats.I wish to set up some control using a PLC...to control the spped of the slave shaft using input from the master shaft.
please help....in a way that i would like to have some kind of a sample ladder logic program which could help me in learning the use of PLC for this purpose.
this is being used for the purpose of making a fibre glass pipe on a winding machine.
thankyou,
gokhale vikram.
ps:the encoders are OMRON and are incremental encoders

Similar Topics

i have a homework about it and 2-3 samples about motor control diagram while using fp win pro 6. could some1 help for sample please?
Replies
Views
Dear I need the sample program of PLC LG , model G7M-DR20U or any example by GMWIN 4.17 Pleas. regard
Replies
Views
Hello I need some sample program for connecting S7 314C-2DP - TP177B 4" DP via Profibus DP. now i still using MPI for connecting between S7 and...
Replies
Views
I've been searching for an hour with no luck. Not sure if I saw it here, on AB's knowledge base, or another site. What I am looking for is...
Replies
Views
| | | In1 Ls2 Out1 | |-| |---| |---O---| | | | Ls1 Ls3 Out2 | |-| |---|/|---O---| | | | Ls2 Out1 | |-|/|---------O---| | |...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom