My rungs will not display...

showshocka

Hey guys, I’m in my logix5000 and I did a cross reference of a tag. Once I get to the instruction that I want to go to in the cross reference, I clicked "Goto Location" and nothing happens but a slight screen blink, once for every time I try to go to the tag location…the same thing is even happening when I just try and go to open the Main Routine. Basically I can’t get any of my ladder rungs to be displayed….the actual routines themselves anyway…

will not got to rung location.jpg will not got to rung location1.jpg

Already seen once, was solved doing the following:

Reset the software by holding Ctrl+Shift keys while starting RSLogix 5000

Post again if still have troubles...

- fuzzy logic

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I just observed an error in inserting more than one LAD Rung in a Network; TIA Portal V17 and V13, and CPU is S7-314C-2PN/DP. 1. Is it...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I should know this . I would like to import some rungs into a running ControlLogix PLC . Can you actually keep a...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I went to edit a rung , and for some reason I can “ Accept Pending Rung Edits “ , but I can’t assemble rung . I...
Replies
Views
Sorry for these very basic questions, but I'm not a PLC programmer (per se): It appears that timers always seem to appear at the very end of a...
Replies
Views
A few months ago we had a issue with a 5/04 not working properly and when a compare was done it was found to have a rung missing in the 5/04. It...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom