AB pinout catalog/book

Andy6

Hi guys,

A while back someone posted the link to an AB publication which showed the wiring diagrams for all thier cables. After some searching here and on our server(where I used to keep a copy) I cant seem to find it.
Could somebody oblige me with a link or a publication number?

Thanks all

Is there any particular cable you need to know about?

See PDF below for some old PLC5 cables cables.

Well Im actually looking for the difference between a 1747-CP3 cable(Listed as "5/03 RS-232 Programmer Cable 10Ft") and a 2711-NC13 cable(Listed as "RS-232 Upload/Download cable (9-pin to 9-pin) for PanelView 1000e and 1400e (Series F and later) terminals").

But having that pdf handy was great. It had a cable listing by part number and the pinout for each cable.