vijeo scada

mpppandi

hi, now i am working with citect scada .in my logic i have two set points in scada itself and have to manipulate it to be sent to plc for one PID we using. in this case i want to know whether that two set points in the scada itself to be considered as a tag or local variables . and please give some idea how to do it.

Similar Topics

Hello, the system we use is Scada 7.5 series. We have usb key activ now we need additional key to make the system work, how do we solve this...
Replies
Views
So i am developing a project on v8.1 The plc is a m340 I import my tag XSY file from the control expert software succesfully. Part of these tags...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, I have a Vijeo Citect SCADA Redundancy issue and I believe some Friends here might have had the experience before now. I will be...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends, A quick one please, Should restoring a project in VijeoCitect SCADA be to a 'CURRENT PROJECT' OR to a 'NEW PROJECT' I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends Please I urgently need help on how to configure PID (Reverse and Forward acting)control in Vijeo Citect SCADA Software for an LCV/LIT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom