Micrologix 1000 Fault

eForce

Retentive data lost. I've read the other posts here but it doesn't resolve this issue. It's ONLY with this one program. If I upload ANY other program, it runs fine, even with a prior version of the errored program.

As soon as i cycle power and downlopad the original, bam....Faulted....Retentive Data Lost. Can this be in the data tales?

actually, I got it. When uploading, I said yes to overwrite the data tables and voila. Probably EMS corrupted the tables.

Similar Topics

Hey Folks, I have a customer with an older machine that is controlled with a MicroLogix 1000. The machine just quit working. The power light is...
Replies
Views
A customer sent me these pictures, wondering if I can help with the fault on a critical machine tomorrow. I think I've seen this before, and it...
Replies
Views
Dear All I am having a micrologix 1000. It has gone in fault mode (steady red)and i do not have program back up. So please advise me if i can...
Replies
Views
Im using AB micrologix 1000 Analog PLC for my own intrest. Im facing problem in startup as I switched on the power supply process shows red solid...
Replies
Views
Is it normal for the fault LED to light up for about 1 sec at power up? The PLC works great and I don't see any obvious problem with it.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom