Micrologix 1000 1761-L16BWA momentary fault at power up

david90

Is it normal for the fault LED to light up for about 1 sec at power up? The PLC works great and I don't see any obvious problem with it.

All the lights flash momentarily when you power up. (Pretty sure, I don't power down my processors that often, so I'm not used to seeing it).

As long as after power up it remains powered, fault LED is off, and the PLC goes into RUN mode like it should, I wouldn't say there is anything wrong.

its all about self daignostcs from the processor.no need to bother about the LED at power up..if that led's stiil hold means there might be a fault.
Thanks,
Naag.

Similar Topics

"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC...
Replies
Views
I want to connect an AB Micrologix 1000 with my PC through AB 1761-NET-ENI series D module (no other deive in the network). PC TCP/IP settings...
Replies
Views
how to connect thermocouples in micrologix 1000 1761-L20BWA? pleace help
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been a long time reader on the forums but need to ask for some help. We have many Micrologix 1000 around site and wanted to put...
Replies
Views
Pls can somebody give me link where to download pdf broshure for Allen Bradley 1761-L32BWB series MicroLogix 100 PLC? I`ve been searching trough...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom