PLC MICROLOGIX 1000 AND 1761-NET-ENI

plc_siamens

"Hello! Good day! Excuse me, I have a question regarding the 1761-NET-ENI. RSLinx has already detected it but it's not connecting to the PLC through the cable. The PLC is the 1761-L6AWA, Series E.

Did you setup the NET-ENI with the software, I don't have it on this laptop don't remember the name.
I never used them with MicroLogix (I would replace with ML1400) but I've done a lot of SLC's RS232 to
Ethernet

In RSLinx do you see the 1761 NET-ENI icon when the NET-ENI is not communicating with
its device. Otherwise the icon would show the device. They are a picky outdated architecture
I have had issues connecting to HMI's (AB) where a gateway needed to be defined. I couldn't believe it and had to
program it several times to be sure.