ESA-VT 510 panel

johneedw

Hello All,
I've ESA-VT510 control panel used in a labeller machine and working since 8 years.The machine has stopped for 1 year because of a commerical problems and then we try to run it again but we are facing a problem with the VT510 panel which show a message in italic says (SVUOTAMENTO) which means (empty mode)!, i don't know about this mode and how to avoide it and i cann't get a reply from the source company for such a problem !.
Note, there is no alarm appear in the panel and its battery is working fine !
Please, check the attached image and show me the problem which causes this mode and how to avoide it.
Waiting for kind help.

J.E.Elane

1.jpg

I am not familiar with that particular brand and model, but I would say that at some time during the year, your battery went dead, and you have lost all the Screens. Hopefully, you have them backed up somewhere so you can Download them again. I would recommend changing the Battery too, after 8 years, it is due.

Stu....

Timeout problem

Hello,
I'm very thankfull for reply, but i've solved this problem using F7 key which put the machine in the stand by mode and then in the runing mode. but a new problem facing me when i try to set the parameters values, when i press F11 which consereve the settings, an error appear says (Indice non programato )..and then (Timeout in risposta dal PLC)!, its in italic language and it means that ( timeout in response plc) !.. Please help me for such error.
note, the battery of the panel is active and all menues of the project are runing correctly in the panel, also, the plc leds showing that the plc is communicating correctly with panel and its in run mode, no alarm yet!
Regards