Siemens S5 Help

glenncovington

Lifetime Supporting Member
Need some help with STL commands.

I have the following logic that I cannot quite figure out how to change the timer preset value.

A 88.4
DW 48
T 37

In another FB

A DB 30
L DW 47
B DW 47
L MW 0
T DW 46
L DR 48
B DW 48
L AB 0
T DR 49
L DR 50
B DW 50
L EB 0
T DR 51

It looks like whatever is populating DW 48 is what needs to be changed but not sure.

Thanks in advance.

From the logic/documentation an OP25 operator panel is used to set the timer value in DB30 DW48

Can someone familiar with German confirm what

B DW 48 does ?

From the logic/documentation an OP25 operator panel is used to set the timer value in DB30 DW48

Can someone familiar with German confirm what

B DW 48 does ?

I still agree with this answer and suggest the old documentation really tells you what is happening.
If there are not too many data blocks,see which one is altered from the screen.

The code in FB100 is using DB30 DW48 to indirectly load a QB value so I don't think it is related to the timer setting.

Thanks for the help. Ended finding a different timer that controlled the action I was looking for. Once you told me it was coming from the screen I knew I was barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks again for your time.