Rslinx doesn't show module

Do you have the correct EDS file? I think starting at RSLinx 2.5 you could right click on the device and upload the EDS file from that or some of the devices.
Also, make sure you register the EDS file correctly using the EDS Hardware Installation Tool.

Hope this helps.

I just installed the eds file that showed me Ken, with the proper tool (EDS hardware installation tool), but the situation has remained the same.

@ mike.m: At this time plc are connected with the 1769-HSC and 1769-SDN which is the module that i need.

I would download the EDS files for those two cards from Rockwell and install them and see if that helps.

Following the advice on EDS files I did a search on the files of the local bus adapter and I downloaded them all. I solved the problem installing them.
Thank you all.

Thank you for posting your results !

The CompactLogix can be tricky because every controller has at least three EDS files; the Controller, the Ethernet Module, and the 1769 Bus.

These are included with each new release of RSLinx Classic, but can be added manually to old revisions of the software.

As was mentioned previously, many modern ControlLogix family modules have the EDS file embedded in them and it can be uploaded and registered by RSLinx Classic simply by right-clicking and selecting "upload EDS". I do not think this is true of any CompactLogix.