How to add SET/RESET in CX-Programmer

Shinonuma

Hi,

I just started programming with CX-Programmer but I can't find the set and reset function. Does anybody know where I can find it? (I also can't find the timers etc...).

Thanks.

Ah ok thanks, and for example what if you want to set "X1" do you need to type it at the "Operands" section?

And about the 1 second clock pulse (P_1s) how do you set/use it?

Last edited:
I don't have my work laptop with me but if you want to flash an output unconditionally then

P_1s output address
--| |---------------( )--

And what if I only want it to flicker if lets say marker X1 and X2 is set.

This: ?

X1 P_1s output address
--| |----| |---------------( )--
X2
--| |--

(X1 & X2 parallel)

Last edited:
And what if I only want it to flicker if lets say marker X1 and X2 is set.

This: ?

X1 P_1s output address
--| |----| |---------------( )--
X2 |
--| |--|

(X1 & X2 parallel)

clue is in your message :)
X1 and X2 is set
Code:
  X1   X2   P_1s           Lamp
--| |--| |--| |------------(  )---

clue is in your message :)
X1 and X2 is set
Code:
  X1   X2   P_1s           Lamp
--| |--| |--| |------------(  )---

My mistake, I meant or, so I was correct.

About the SET/RESET, was I correct that you need to add the thing you want to set to "Operands"?

And about the TIM timer (100ms timer) where do I put the value of the timer? (For example if I want it to time 1 second where do I put the "1000ms" ? )

About the SET/RESET, was I correct that you need to add the thing you want to set to "Operands"?

On creation you type RSET then the address or if you edit there should be a "BIT" section - here you enter your address.

And about the TIM timer (100ms timer) where do I put the value of the timer? (For example if I want it to time 1 second where do I put the "1000ms" ? )

First you need to assign a timer number say 0001 (if free) then your time i.e

TIMHX 0098 &500

TIMHX 10mS timebase
timer number 98
&500 (5 sec)

TIM is a BCD timer and requires # format BCD set value.
TIMX is binary timer and requires & format decimal set value.
Is your PLC in BCD or binary mode?

STL??: Learn OMRON better before giving advice to others. 1000 without & is not a value but an address in OMRON.