S5 STL progrmming

iainuk100

I
I am try to program a GE Fanuc in ladder but the reference program is a S5 in STL and the Shift F5 key does not change all the STL coding to LAD. The FB seem to be the problem is there a program out there which will change STL to LAD structure

ianuk100

Although this has been posted in the 'practice posting' forum, I take it that you would like an answer to your question.

There is no program out there that will change STL to LAD for you, if the STL can be displayed in LAD, then Step5 will do it.

Not all STL can be converted to LAD or FBD, but all LAD and FBD can be converted to STL.

In the future, if you want more people to see your question then post it in The live PLC question and answer forum .

Paul

Similar Topics

i am new to simatic manager and i am trying to figure what this part do in the code : A I 5.6 = DB50.DBX 4.6...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, can anyone help me with covert the STL code to ladder. Iam using plc s71200. A %DB1.DBX33.7 // angel of vaccum...
Replies
Views
Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
First off thank you in advance. Second I am very new to STL. I am trying to build a counter that has one count up and 23 count down options. Am...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens Experts, I am hoping someone can shed some light on my issue. I have uploaded the code from a S7-300 (317-2PN/DP) using Step 7...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom