m340 plc

mpppandi

hi, i am using m340 plc. i am not able to assign float data type to symbol, i am using bmx p342020 cpu,, whether its possible in that one,, if anybody know tell me

Yes - floating point is supported
Go to the variable table, select the tag then in the type column use the dropdown box and select REAL

first thanks for reply ,, you are telling ok but when i put address %MDn to the floating type ,, it is not supporting ,, how can i solve it,, and i read through help menu,, it is telling that is not available for %MDn to the m340 plc,, then how to solve it,,

You have to use %MW address for reals and double words on Unity software. PLC uses two %MW addresses for one real variable.

varible1 real %MW100
variabl2 real %MW102

thanks lare ,, yes you are telling correct,, thats i got from my friend, but next time i will ask complicated questions to you,,