Problem with PLC M340

jorge?07

Good day, I have an issue between an M340 PLC and a PRA 0100. The problem is as follows: I have a communication link between the PLC and the PRA controlling a process. However, at a certain point, the entire process stops without any faults in either the PLC or the PRA. After monitoring, the following occurs: an input module flashes at a certain moment and then the process halts. This observed detail is akin to pressing the stop button, which is not the case. I suspect it may be a backplane issue or a faulty module.

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am using BMXP341000 processor and a NOC04001 Communication module. I have seen some you tube videos where people configuring the...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Mitsubishi FX5U PLC where I cannot established communication via ethernet port of my computer. Search all videos and follow all the...
Replies
Views
This is the problem, I need to solve it using a ladder diagram: Write a table of inputs and outputs and propose a control solution for a screw...
Replies
Views
I am trying to use my Beckhoff PLC to send emails. I am using a Gmail account that I just created. Apparently Google has removed “Less Secured...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom