BMXDDO3202 not available for selection with M340 PLC

MAKSM

Hello,

Not able to find Modicon DO modules BMXDDO3202 in EcoStructure Control expert V15 catalogue. But i can find only MBXDDO3202K.
Can you advise this available in next latest version and any other way to use it along with M340.

Thank You.

WhatsApp Image 2023-11-07 at 12.53.09 AM.jpeg

There is an update that is called ControlExpert_V152_HF005 BMXDDO3202, run the Schneider Electric Software Update, and it will be shown, install that update and you should have that new component.

Similar Topics

Today I was trying to install firmware update to new out of the box CompactLogix processor. CompactFLASH dialog box did not show any revisions...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm new with Intouch and System Platform software but I've done plenty PLC programming and SCADA's. I've developed my own graphic's...
Replies
Views
I am a student and they asked me to do a programming using the parameters, I have everything fine, I made the tags and addressed them with the plc...
Replies
Views
I am a student and they asked me to do a programming using the parameters, I have everything fine, I made the tags and addressed them with the plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, world! I am new to B&R System and I have some tasks with it. I have two 2005 PLCs that were programed in PG2000 v2.44 (but that was 18...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom