Download B&R: Error 3039 AVT Reference not available

MereNonsense

Hello, world!
I am new to B&R System and I have some tasks with it.
I have two 2005 PLCs that were programed in PG2000 v2.44 (but that was 18 years ago). Now a whole technology station moved to a new place and should be run there.

But one PLC would not go to RUN. It has READY and ERROR LED on.
In PG2000 the PCC Monitor shows zero objects in TC_1(2,3,4), HS_1, EXC, IRQ, DAT. 6 objects in SYSTEM. 2 objects in CONFIG.

I have the original project but when I tried to load it to the PLC I got two errors that I hope someone would explain to me:

1) File c:\pg2000.244\system\diagnose.br cannot be opened.
I have got many those messages while being online.

2) Download Module: "acq_las", Target: "Ram", required: 11508, available 760064 Byte
Download 'acq_las' ERROR
** Download Error during module installation:
AVT Reference not available (3039)

Hi,
is this still an issue?

diagnose.br is just a module, that communicates to PG2000 programming software. That also indicates, your PLC is in diagnose mode.

In diagnose mode, the runtime will not load any application tasks or modules, so that is why you can not see them.

The only thing helps, is reading the error log to see what is causing diagnose mode.

About AVT: this I remember we also had some times. First thing to try is Cold-Start. If it does not help, I am afraid you need to download runtime again (you will loose any program tasks on the PLC). AVT is some configuration of internal tables. Also never really found out what is really causing it.

You can use RUC (Runtime Utility Center, from B&R, part of Automation NET) or you can also try PLTrend - 60 day trial :). to read the errorlog from the PLC.

Regards
Manfred

Hi, bits'bytes.
Thank you for replying.

As for diagnose.br it was a simple thing. PG2000 folder was put to some additional folder on drive C, so I have edited the PG.ini file.

As for AVT Reference I think it means that PLC lacks the nc154man library.